Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New patch coming up

I was reading a blog this morning and someone posted about the 3.3 patch coming up. I'm not on PTR or anything so I have to hear about these things second or third hand

Anyway, to the meat of it....It looks like they are nerfing paladins again. Lay on Hands will no longer be usable on yourself. This frustrates me a bit. I like the fact that if the healer is busy healing the tank on something hard, I can pop LoH and not worry about my health for a bit or the time it took to cast it.

EDIT: It looks like they may have retracted the LoH nerf. But Ghost Crawler says he isn't promising anything. I just hope they leave this one alone.

Also, they are nerfing sacred shield. The amount of damage it reduces is being nerfed because of the times changing. What I mean is that right now it the absorption is triggered every 5 seconds. With the patch it will be triggered every 30 seconds. Do to this, it's almost not worth the mana to cast it on myself.

It can be very frustrating to be a paladin sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment