Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun in Durotar

I've been working on achievements lately and decided to go for the world explorer. So I explored a lot of zones lately and was working on the Barrens and then Durotar. When I hit the Barrens, I got a tell asking if I was raiding Org. I just ignored the person since I really don't care. I continued on into Durotar and finished exploring that zone. I went afk quick and came back to a level six troll rogue wanting to duel me. I'm so sick of people asking to duel me, and especially when I'm a level 80 and they are less than 70. So I decided to leave my ret aura on and just stand there. I accepted the duel, and the troll tried to stun-lock me. As soon as he hit me, he went down. My ret aura smashed him. And the troll ran off with his tail between his legs. I hope he learned his lesson........

No comments:

Post a Comment