Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hallow's end

I got the holiday achievement on Castassia last year. It's one of the easier one's to obtain, relatively. So I've been working on the Headless Horseman to try to get that darn mount. So far, in the groups I've been in, I haven't even seen it drop. While a real life friend of mine already got it this year. He said first drop on the first night. I so hate him! ( not really)

And just like last year, the stupid rings are everywhere. It would be nice if you could sell them or DE them or even if they were bind to account so all my toons could have one. But they are a pure waste time. The least blizzard could have done was create a semi useful piece of trash. Instead, there are just a ton of unlooted bodies.


On a side note, I'm spending the rest of the time getting free xp on some of my level 70ish toons. The candy in the inns got my shaman up to level 73 now. And I can do homework while flying all over azeroth for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment