Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Libram

My husband found a new Libram for Ret. Pallies. It is the Deadly Gladiator's Libram of Fortitude

While the website says you need arena rating, I bought it from a vendor in Dalaran for a little over 15000 honor points. I've never done arena. Only the battlegrounds because for a while, it was the only way to get any purple gear. Raiding Naxx constantly with nothing dropping was becoming tedious. And after all those battlegrounds I had some honor points left over. That may have been due to me wanting that pretty black kitty that you can get by turning in different tokens from the different BGs.

Anyhow, I hope this helps some of you out there, and I'm hoping it helps me out in the raiding department.

1 comment:

  1. step 1. do dailies until you have enough for Triumph libram.

    step 2. buy triumph libram.

    ReplyDelete