Monday, August 10, 2009

Making the jump

I've tried my hand at blogging a few things and wondered what I'd really keep up with. Since I spend a lot of time in a week playing WoW and reading about WoW, I thought I'd make the jump and start blogging about it too.

I play a paladin as my main, though my shaman is quickly gaining levels and she will be my favorite alt, I think. My warrior is not that much fun for me, but useful in her jewel crafting skill, as well as the occasional OT. I have a few other alts but with RL and all, it's hard to get to them. So I figure I can post her about my paladin as well as my alts when something interesting pops up.

1 comment:

  1. Ayrlyn:

    Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    I recently joined the big discussion as well, about 3 months ago.

    I'm having the time of my life, and I hope you do as well :)

    -Firespirit

    ReplyDelete